Microbiome Symposium 9 Jan, 2018
Tuesday, 09 January 2018
Medical Sciences Teaching Centre, South Parks Road, OX1 3PLSign up now
Start the New Year hearing from leading researchers working at the forefront of microbiome research.
To coincide with the launch of a large microbiome initiative at the Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology this symposium will consider the role of the microbiome in health and disease. Hear from world-leading experts in this exciting area with confirmed speakers including:
- keynote speaker: Cynthia Sears (Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore)
- Dirk Haller (Technical University of Munich)
- Mahesh Desai (Luxembourg Institute of Health)
- Fiona Powrie (KIR, Oxford)
- Jamie Lorimer (OUCE, Oxford)
- Kevin Foster (Zoology, Oxford)
Talks will begin at 9.30am, with registration open from 9am. A networking drinks reception will follow in the evening.
Post-docs and students are encouraged to submit abstracts for the poster session with the possibility of selection for a short talk. Please email a 200 word abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st December, 2017.
Sign up for free, here