Oxford Immunology Symposium, 30 March 2020
Monday, 30 March 2020
The University of Oxford Immunology Network is pleased to collaborate with the British Society for Immunology's Oxford Immunology Group to present a one day showcase of the fantastic immunology research happening across Oxford.
Join us for a day of fantastic talks and poster sessions highlighting the breadth of excellent immunology research at Oxford. Registration is now open at https://www.immunology.org/events/oxford-immunology-symposium-2020
Deadline for abstract submission is 6 March 2020.
4 abstracts will be selected for short talks with a further 15 selected for lightning talks. Delegates will vote for their favourite poster. You are also welcome to join us for the Speakers' Dinner at St Cross College in the evening.
Judi Allen, University of Manchester: Macrophages, Macroparasites & Matrix: Lessons in immunology from helminth infection
- Tal Arnon (Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology)
- Rachael Bashford-Rogers (Wellcome Centre for Human Genetics)
- Sally Cowley (Sir William Dunn School of Pathology)
- Dimitra Peppa (NDMRB)
- Nicholas Provine (Translational Gastroenterology Unit)
- Mariolina Salio (Human Immunology Unit)
- Holm Uhlig (Department of Paediatrics)
- Pedro Moura Alves (Ludwig Institute)