The fascinating cross-talk between immunology and neuroscience.
Increasingly, immunological processes are being linked with neurological disorders including dementia and Alzheimer's Disease. Understanding these processes is a major area of research in Oxford, bringing together researchers from distinct fields to uncover mechanisms of neurodegeneration that can have measurable benefit to the world.
DEPARTMENTS IN THIS THEME
- Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences
- Department of Biochemistry
- Sir William Dunn School of Pathology
- Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Oncology
Click here to view recent publications from this theme