Inflammation is a natural host response to infection and wounding.
Understanding the inflammatory response is crucial to inform rational treatment regimens and drug design to control this process. Inflammation is the body's natural response to clear infection but when uncontrolled in disorders such as IBD can have serious consequences for the host.
DEPARTMENTS IN THIS THEME
- Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine
- Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine
- Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences
- Sir William Dunn School of Pathology
- Department of Pharmacology
Click here to view recent publications from this theme