Oxford has fantastic strength in basic immunology research.
Oxford has a wonderful history in immunology research, including determining the structure of antibodies and uncovering the function of lymphocytes. The foundation for understanding human immune disorders and infection is built on the knowledge gained from basic research.
DEPARTMENTS IN THIS THEME
- Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine
- Department of Zoology
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine
- Sir William Dunn School of Pathology
- Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences
- Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics